aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 29 January 2012

Holding a heart


Another awesome Paris Metro couture dress called 'Flower Flamingo gown sketch'. I love their long fluffly dresses. 
In my hands I hold a fierce red Valentine heart, which is one of the 6 Juxtaposes 'Heart in Hand'; cute, cute, cute! 
And... I have new hair, a gift of Nitro for my rezz day ^^, Redmint (r)M hair no. 19 - scandinavia blond. Wow luv it!


Wearing a grey skin coz I visited Not Everything is Plain B&W by Fuchsia Nightfire, MetaLES. If you didn't visit yet, DO coz it's really awesome!


Eye Band make-up tattoo in black, which is one of the many free bl/w items to be obtained at MetaLES entrance point


From my closet:
I Heart You hat (part of Valentine gift of Vita's Boudoir)
LouLou&Co gloves and bracelet Crepuscule
Plastik Gift Halloween skin Ghost smoke fog
PC eyes Moon - lavender
DT Yri LIPstick serie A - nr 8


dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment