aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 25 September 2015

Nitroglobus gallery worth a visit

back from my RL holiday and posing in our gallery (Nitroglobus)



Two pics I made before I went on RL holiday to Majorca. Saying goodbye to Nitro, my dear partner and co-owner of Nitroglobus gallery in his workshop, which is situated in the outer part of our gallery.


In the main hall of Nitroglobus gallery we still have the work of famous machinima artist Tutsy NAvArAthnA and the awesome mesh sculptures my partner Nitro, made especially for this exhibition 'Serie Noire'. 
In case you didn't have time to visit yet, here's your taxi to Nitroglobus gallery.

Some impressions and last but not least the poster of the exhibition 'Serie Noire':




poster, based on one of the works by the artist 

dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment