aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 19 November 2013

not Made in Your World


NEW or NEWISH:

H.E.D. mesh Rockers Leather Jacket, which comes with a HUD, that lets you change the color (black or white) AND the print on the back of the jacket. I choose white and this cute print ^^

The other cool NEW item are the BDR's mesh shiny Platform leggings 'not Made in Your World', (including boots/shoes). 
The various HUD's included let you change the texture/color of the leggings (basic colors, bicolor, camo, leopard, tripes etc). I am wearing stripes in black. Wow this is such a super cool pair of leggings. Luv it!!!!! 

I like to thank the designers mentioned above for there cool Bloggers Review items.

Furthermore showing:

LaViere - Nadia hair. Wearing dark chocolate and the alpha layer. Wow, super, super cool hair. I love this style.

^^Swallow^^ Collar Necklace Resort black another TDR item. Showed this collar before in a former blog post.

The non-mesh, system layer, but really super top I am wearing is the Maitreya Bratop in black. Hey hey I love this item coz it always comes in handy.

dikke kus
Dido





No comments:

Post a Comment