aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 13 November 2013

H.E.D.'s Fall's Fav dress & new TDR items


NEW this super mesh H.E.D. Fall's Fav dress in red and also showing the grey version as the dress comes with a color changing HUD. Wow what a great dress, look at the natural folds and how it fits around my pixel body! 

Kunglers Celine pumps red, which I bought at latest TDR (The Dressing Room). Luv them!

^^Swallow^^ Collar Necklace Resort black another TDR item. Cute, cute, cute!

Furthermore wearing:
Monso mesh My Leg Warmer in black from ColorPack2. Not new (September 2013) but definitely one of my a fav items coz I luvv socks and leg warmers ^^

Poses used: ED (Eternal Dream) Poses Shoots (Bloggers Review pack 12 October 2013)

I am posing for the mesh art object Nitro made and which we used as the invitation to our new exhibition 'Secret Places' (see my blog of a few days ago). 
Moreover, this sign is also at the entrance of Nitro's MAZE at Nitroglobus gallery atm. The MAZE is exciting to explore (there was a murder and you will find blood everywhere, a corps and more ....  )
Here's your taxi to our gallery.

Dikke kus
Dido




No comments:

Post a Comment