aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Kooky becomes a blogger


Hot news: my friend Kooky decided today to start a blog of her own! Wow a SUPA idea, coz she knows a lot of shops where you can get stuff that's cool, different, well-made AND above all very affordable. She is picky and has an eye for good quality. 


She will start her blog with a series of posts consisting of herself dressed up completely differently. Kooky loves funny or weirdo avi's and looks. I remember we once both changed into tiny fluffy rabbits and had lots of fun nibbling at the shoes of people passing by. 
 
So keep an eye on her blog here's the url: http://kooky-jules.blogspot.com/ (also in my fav blog list)

Success Kooky!
Dikke kus
Dido

2 comments:

  1. Dido!

    Wow. I dont know what to say. I am truly touched that you have made a post about my new blog on yours.

    Thank you so much, my friend
    xxx

    ReplyDelete