aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 5 August 2011

Lavender

thx Fabio, hugs you tight


What about me in this The Body Co Lavender (03 light) skin? This skin has such a gorgeous body, but I still have to get used to the face coz it's such a different 'look' than the one I am used to. 
Actually I did not decide yet if I will buy it. After all it's no cheap skin (L$ 1500 for the skin) and 500 L$ for a make-up layer so I will consider and make up my mind after a good nite sleep. Keep you posted :-)


Furthermore wearing:
Claudia in pumpkin, the lovely new Truth hair of this week, 
Poetic Color eyes Bright - ice crystal,
YS&YS Freckles Add tatoo layer,
Lelutka 2011 lashes natur and 
my B.nuts lip piercing.


Dikke kus
Dido

2 comments:

  1. you look different, yes.. but gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blushing (nah not really, but hey you know I don't, big smile)
    Thanks sweetie!
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete