aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Freckles and more


Phew not easy to find a theme today, so I combined a lot of NEW items I really really like and molded them into this post. It's about shiny red (one of my fav RL and SL colors), freckles, fluffly hair, a bird singing and more ^^



Wearing:
Anymore bodysuit Glam Red (also available in Purple and Black)  NEW
I love this fierce red shiny bodysuit, lovely color and design. A nifty piece in my SL wardrobe.  
Another new item is A Birdsong Ishtar flower ring and necklace (comes in two lengths). Wow, this is a set I really like coz it's easy to wear with many styles and... no bling bling ^^
Furthermore, wearing a new skin; yeah I know I have too many already, but pffff couldn't resist buying this one at the 50% SALES going on right now at RedMint (r)M. It's the Pale skin no. 7 (1) Prime with lots of freckles.
Last but not least and NEW too; one of this weeks Truth hairs called Shari in champagne. Wow this one is so fluffy and soft, luv it!


And using Juxtaposes - Handy Dandy (NEW)


From my closet:
LouLou&Co Crepuscule bracelets
R.icielli eyeshadow 04/01 (from the Roxy outfit folder)
PC Moon eyes in lavender
League Wanderer black bracelets
B.Nuts star lip piercing
TSS darken eyebrow piercing
Angelic tattoo Freedom


Dikke kus
Dido


A sincere thx to the designers for their bloggers review items.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thx sweetie and I assume I happen to be one of the must haves? Big smile
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete