aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 11 November 2011

Mio




More my style this aDiva couture outfit called Mio, consisting of lace blouse, mini skirt, gartered thighs, necklace, earrings and bracelets. Only showing you the necklace, although the earrings and the bracelet are gorgeous toooo.


Mio necklace

this dress has a nice back too ^ ^ (pose by Del May)

In the picture above I wear the NEW Elikateria hair [e] Early - blonde 11 (VIP collection). Luv it and it's soooo easy when doing a photo shoot.

bracelet Moroccan

However, I opted to show you the two gorgeous Finesmith bracelets (Moroccan and Athena). Wow love them, they also come in other precious metals like gold and copper, but me hey I prefer silver RL as well as SL.

bracelet Athena 

From my closet:
G*Field short Lace-up boots - black
redMint pale skin no. 7 (1)
Truth hair Valeska streaked with roots in pumpkin
Angelic tattoo Freedom 

Have a great weekend!
dikke kus
Dido


Thanks to the designers for these awesome bloggers review items!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful items shown off wonderfully in your stunning pictures. Great job as always
    Hugs
    Kooky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thx Kooky you make me blush!
    dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete