aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 30 December 2015

MINA's Cecilia & a BDR winter outfit


Since ages I wrote a post about fashion. Yeah ^-^
Wearing some of the awesome BDR items that were in Cameron's 22nd December folder: the destroyed Jeans Stone, which are a layer for my Maitreya Lara avi. Yeah soo cool.
The lovely knitted BDR sweater is called Random Cold Day Sweater and comes in many warm colors, I opted for the grey one coz that fits so well with my new boots. 

This weekend my friend Kooky visited me and she was looking awesome as usual, wearing these J's Studded Long boots in red. I had to have them. I bought the grey ones, other colors available are black and white. 
The boots come with a HUD that lets you change the height of the right and left boot separately. Cool boots. 

Last but not least is another super cool MINA hair called Cecilia. It's Mina's contribution to Shiny Shabby that started on the 20th December and will last till the 15th of January next year. For a change I am a red haired girlie.

Wish all my readers a wonderful, healthy, prosperous 2016 full of love and happiness. Cu next year!

dikke kus
Dido



No comments:

Post a Comment