aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 25 October 2021

MINIMAL by dido haas @ dido's part of Nitroglobus


Last week I changed dido's part of Nitroglobus: replacing 'RED SKY' by Mihailsk with the 8 images of my exhibition 'MINIMAL', so yeah I am back at my part of the gallery. 

For this exhibition MINIMAL I got out of my comfort zone and made totally different works than I usually do. There's only one avatar study (Introspection), which to be honest isn't really fitting into the theme of the exhibition. However, what's an exhibition by me without a nude ðŸ˜Š 

The images shown depict several scenes which make you wonder 'what is happening there'? Use your imagination and make up your own story. BUT of course it's also ok to just look around and like or not like the images shown. Most important is you enjoy your time at the gallery. 

The theme MINIMAL refers to the shop with the same name, where I found the objects and scenes used in this exhibition.

3D Art installed for this exhibition at dido's part of the gallery: 'Mothers Lab' by JadeYu Fhang as well as the cool cloud trees by Venus Adored.

*** 

some more images 




No comments:

Post a Comment