aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday, 14 April 2011

Girl stuff

Some bloggers review items I received today and I really like to show you coz I like them (a muah to the designers ;-)
First of all the awesome bag of FABags sensual by Fabio Thesium. Love it!

Finesmith Jewelry (FS) sent me a bloggers pack of their attribution to the Fifty5 Thursdays of TODAY. Sales going on from 7 AM to 7 AM every Thursday: designers participating set up one or more items for SALE for only 55L. Look for the Fifty 5 Thursday subscriber to find the item and... HURRY!
Check out the FashionAlert/Fifty5 Thursdays group blog for all the info, pics and LM's http://fashionalertsl.blogspot.com/

Showing the FS Design Circles set back necklace and accompanying earrings (above) and

the FS Designs Tension necklace (sort of silver snake around my neck). Wow!

Dikke kus

No comments:

Post a Comment