aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 1 November 2012

Mr. Hunter - gifts Store 31 (C&P Casual Wear)

tank top comes in black and grey (not shown)


C&P Casual Wear, a store which items I blogged before has been growing and growing lately as did their collection. Now Cath and Petrov are also participating in a hunt; the Mr Hunter hunt (1-30 November).

Sooo I was happy that Mr Lapin agreed to be my model to show these cute hunt gifts of C&P Casual Wear (store 31): 
  • Red leather jacket with collar
  • Black tanktop with dragon head
  • Grey tanktop with dragon head
  • Denim Jeans
All items are modify/copy

Oh and Cath and P. gave me the following hunt hint: 'HUNT THE HUNTER'
Here's your taxi to C&P Casual Wear store. Wish all you guys good hunting!

A gros bisous for my sweetie to thank him for his patience during the photo shoot. And pffff nooooo Mr. Lapin is not one of the goodies to be hunted, he's mine ^^
dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment