aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 17 January 2013

Cheeky Vanya in front of Hidden Faces



When I was in the galllery I met my Italian friend Alexandra who was wearing this lovely Aria outfit. Wow, had to have it, sooo I joined Cheeky group and received this mesh Group Gift. The outfit is one, so no separate sweater and shirt. It's really nice; look at the textures of the sweater... arghhh luv it!
Haven't takenAria off for the last days lol!

Moreover I am wearing Vanya one of this weeks cool Truth hairstyles. Mmm, yeah I know I am late blogging it. Reason: soo busy in Nitroglobus gallery with changing exhibitions.
Look at the awesome artwork I am posing in front of; one of Mistero Hifengs' surrealistic photos now on display at our gallery.

Do visit Nitroglobus Gallery coz it's really worthwhile!
Here's your taxi

dikke kus
Dido


mesh sculpture 'dancing fat women' by Nitro Fireguard


2 comments: