aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Tee*fy (back from RL Paris)


Phew after returning from my RL trip to Paris last Sunday there were sooo many new items ... sighs deep. One cannot miss a day here in SL ^^
However, I picked out the ones I love most and here you go with my first blog in a row:

This Tee*fy Elyse wrapped mesh top I bought at Collabor88 is simply gorgeous and the Diva Flora hair that comes from Collabor88 too ... arhghhh luv it! Soo very Diva with the fluffy locks sticking out. Supa cool!

On the second photo I am wearing the Maitreya mesh mini black skirt, which comes from my invent. 
Furthermore wearing Mandala black pearls necklace and bracelets. SLINK mesh hands and my (facial) tattoos, hey that's me ^^

dikke kus
Dido

3 comments:

  1. And how was Paris..... , romantic? i am curious
    Bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet RL.
      We walked around Montmartre, had Japanese lunch, visited a museum of modern art and concluded the day with a great dinner at the foot of the Sacre Coeur. It was a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. sounds realy realy lovely )))I am happy for you two

    ReplyDelete