aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

The other side of the story: fancy dress


This evening I visited the awesome Cherry Manga sim Red Riding Hood - the other side of the story, which is certainly worth a visit.

Showing my new dress; the mesh Fancy dress by SLAVE Dressing Room
Fits really SUPER, without any adjustments! Phew ^^
Love this little dress, makes me feel happy wearing it coz it's bright and holds the promiss of Spring ^^

Pose clinic by Marukin for Collabor88

Furthermore wearing my new Belleza Ava skin, Diva Flora hair also Collabor88,  Mandala black pearls, SLINK mesh feet, SLINK Margot ballet slippers for mesh feet, SLINK mesh hands and my fav Mayfly deep sky mesh eyes Monet Dawn Shadow. 

dikke kus
Dido

Thanks to the designers for their bloggers review items!


No comments:

Post a Comment