aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Skin Whore

I just love that name, 'Skin Whore'  too funny. Yeah I know it's not new, but to me it is as I just joined the group of !Imabee.
I received their gift when joining and showing here Dido in gift skin called !Imabee Stem Serene - Endless field (DK brow).


as well as the Platinum hunt skin of Mynerva.
Fun! Will be super to take a picture of Smiling and me as grey undertakers (grins). That is, IF Smiling is still in SL, I haven't spoken to him for a long time. Miss him although I keep my shoes dry now.




Looking at the pictures I prefer the Mynerva Elve skin on Dido: wearing the red lips option with drow ears, SoulHeart eyes and eyeliner. The giftbox comes also with blue lips, blue and black eyeband options ... for only 10 L$
Hurry coz the Platinum hunt runs until 31 August.


Yeah it is possible to start with a new avi and make her look stunning for hardly any money. That is if you know which group to join, what shop to visit and where & when the hunts are. Or which blogs to follow ;-)
I might make a Dido2. 


Dikke kus
Dido


Btw I want to refer to an article I read in The Rumor blog (see link to The Rumor in My Bloglist) about Emerald Viewer. There has been a lot of drama lately. I think this article answers a lot of questions.
I have been on Emerald for ages and truly like it. Too lazy to switch to another viewer I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment