aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 8 August 2010

Third World

Smiling tp-ed me to this awesome place: Third World. He said 'please take a seat and enjoy your coffee, I just arrived, my plane crashed'. We sat at a small wooden table and behind me I saw the remains of his plane in the water. 
So many hidden away spots on this awesome sim created by Korto Stransky.


I searched for a notecard to find out about the story behind this sim, but nope nothing to be found. Looking around I found a text in the water that explained the title and gave some insight into the maker of this sim. It said:


There should be somewhere on earth a place no nation can claim as its property, a place where all human beings of goodwill, sincere in their aspiration, could live freely as citizens of the world....


Later I also found a lovely spot with two sort of rocking chairs, a cute doggy, a box of cigars and also pictures of the RL person behind the avi Korto with his RL dog (sympathetic looking guy btw).




I found some interesting quotes in Korto's profile, which I really liked and made me smile. Let me quote one:

Love:
Would you sacrifice your happiness for me?..... yes

Would you like me to sacrifice my happiness for you?..... yes
Great!   We have two unhappy people... but Long live Love
Anthony De Mello

Enough of all these wise thoughts. Let me show you some more of the sim. 






Thanks Korto for sharing Third World with others. I loved it! 
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment