aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 11 August 2010

World's End Garden


I should have known, coz lately when Smiling sends me a tp I end up with my feet into the water....
This time it was World's End Garden: a simply beautiful place to linger, explore, take pictures, be romantic and get to know eachother better, sit down relax, contemplate ....






I am not that much into poetry but this place inspired me and I will share my fav English poem with you:
One Day I wrote her name Upon the Strand
by Edmund Spenser

One day I wrote her name upon the strand
But came the waves and washèd it away:
Again I wrote it with a second hand,
But came the tide and made my pains his prey
Vain man (said she) that dost in vain assay
A mortal thing so to immortalise;
For I myself shall like to this decay,
And eke my name be wipèd out likewise
Not so (quod I); let baser things devise
To die in dust, but you shall live by fame;
My verse your virtues rare shall eternise,
And in the heavens write your glorious name:
Where, when as Death shall all the world subdue,
Our love shall live, and later life renew.

Wearing a Group gift of Bishwear called Outrage (consisting of a corset, skirt and socks), which was only available for 1 day. I am wearing Maitreya's bra top black underneath, don't want you to see my nipples ;)

No shoes as you can see.... big smile
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment