aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Graffitiwear Blue on White polka dots dress


Wearing a NEW outfit of Graffitiwear called Polka Dot (this one is blue, but there are many many bright colors). The outfit comes with these cute sunglasses, and a blue pearl necklace (not showing).


From my closet come the:
LeeZu Corazon stockings blue (valentine hunt gift from long long ago, but still Supa socks)
The DRD Bootslazy luv them!
Redmint skin pale no 07 (hey hey my fav)
Truth Hilary hair in jupiter  
Anna Shapes Tallulah (arghh will this be me ... mmm not sure yet)
Angelic Tattoo Freedom in black & white
Miel CHUM necklace & bracelet


That's it ^^ oh and I used Le Petite Morte single pose 'Editorial sit1' on the first photo, which I bought at Pose Fair 2012. Awesome one, luv it!

dikke kus
Dido


2 comments:

  1. please i cant find NEW outfit of Glitterati called Polka Dot are u sure its Glitterati ,, can u tell me the builder so i can buy it love your blog thanks,, HALEY Salomon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops you are sooo right Haley I made a mistake. It's an outfit of Graffitiwear by Chalice Piers. I corrected coz you told me (thankies)
    Oh and I luv it that you read & like my blog, thx sooo much!!!!
    Big hug
    Dido

    ReplyDelete