aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 21 April 2012

Cute Girl from the Slave Dressing Room



Wearing:
Loads of NEW items:
SSD Frills - Drop Stone - Silver Larimar Deco pendant (necklace) and earrings
I already showed you the awesome red necklace and the black belt in my last blog post, now showing a blue set. I like it.


SLAVE Dressing Room CuteGirl mesh dress urban
They have awesome hot mesh slave girl stuff there too (silks, ropes, panther outfits etc) 
Taxi to the SLAVE dressing room


Eclectica Vintage Barettes silver side attach (awesome jewel in my hair): Tiffy Vella sent me this bloggers review item. She creates and sells in her shop jewellery, scarves, glasses, gloves, feathers, furs, shoes, hats, accessories. If you wanna visit here's your taxi




MINA mesh eyes system Ocean
She did it again, after creating really awesome hair, clothes, accessoires & skin Mina created her first EYES. Yeah and they are mesh, clever creative girl she is ^^ Taxi to MINA


Pomme d'Amour hair Teachers pet - Chocolate 
Thinking: 'will you spank me master?' ^^


From my closet:
SHINE Mesh Satchel bag indigo
RedMint pale skin no 07
Miel CHUM bracelet
KatatOnik fruit swirl tattoo sleeves
Anna Shapes Tallulah model


Enjoy the weekend!
dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment