aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 7 February 2013

SHade of White by C&P


Hey hey showing you the really really awesome C&P SHade of White Lace mesh top. It's soo cool, I truly luv it!

Yesterday I spoke to Cath (the C of C&P) and she told me there will be a Fashion show tomorrow (Friday 8th Feb) in which C&P will be taking part. One of the new items will be this mesh lace top 'SHades of White'. Oh I luv it; smexy and so well made!

dikke kus
Dido

For you fashionista's interested to visit: it's the NBM Mesh Fashion show, which starts 8 February at 21.30 hrs Paris time (SLT 12.30 pm). Here's your taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//176/235/57

Pose used: OV (Ovation) Cara.




Rest of outfit I am wearing:
AUX noir tights - TDR (The Dressing Room) pack (of 3)  that's on sale now COOL!
Elate silk bow headband (color changing)
Blueberry Frensas mesh leather skirt


No comments:

Post a Comment