aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 3 February 2013

Elate Sale


Elate! owner Kellie Iwish is such a sweetheart; after she learned I had my 6th Rezz day recently she gave me this awesome mesh Lily skirt in Navy & Cranberry as a present .... Wow I love it and you know what it's on SALE now coz all items have a 50% discount due to the 5 yrs celebration of the shop.
  
The other new item is last weeks Truth hair Ursula. Yeah I know I am behind schedule ^^
And of course the DS (Dulce Secret) Machelle skin Bitter.Bare. Luv it!

Furthermore wearing:
Roule Yacine bra busted
Amorous Fallen Grey necklace (Rezz day gift of my dear friend Mina)

Pose used: Miseria Beat pose a bloggers review item.
Photos taken at TIS shop, in front of that awesome graffiti wall ^^

The weekend is over.. toooo fast.
Dikke kus
Dido




No comments:

Post a Comment