aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 21 February 2013

Dutch Design at My Attic


 Yeah, presenting the work of two Dutch designers in this blog post, which both created for the upcoming My Attic at the Deck. 
Theme of this My Attic round is Popstar.

First is another cool hair by MINA called Spice. Now here's something different and absolutely a must-have if you wanna be a popstar. 

The other item is SYSY's mesh Devant dress, that comes in many bright and more classic colours. I decided to wear tangarine (bright) coz it fits Spice so well.

Both items will be released tomorrow 21 February at the upcoming 'My Attic' at the Deck. 
They will be ONLY available there and for a limited timeframe (21-28 February) at a reduced price.

Here's your taxi to My Attic

Thx Mina and Sysy for your bloggers review items!

dikke kus
Dido

Photo taken at Nitroglobus Gallery.
Don't forget: tomorrow Thursday 21 February we have the opening party of Eyeworld, an installation by Roni Saunders. With music of DJ Lex  
Party starts at 21.30 hrs Paris time (= 0.30 pm SLT).

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, love all that orange ♥ thank you for featuring items from My Attic @ The Deck on your blog ...please add to our flickr pool :)
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/myatticatthedeck/

    xoxSasyxox

    ReplyDelete