aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 30 May 2010

Last dance at Legion Triumphant

As you probably know I will have to leave my awesome home at Legion Triumphant coz my landlord Alphons stops with the sim. Awww I have always loved this place soooo much, the sounds of the ocean, the sunsets, the atmosphere, the serenity, the beauty of it all.

But all things must come to an end and my stay at Legion will end tomorrow. I will return to Tohl sim, where I rented a small island. More about that to come.

Alphons my landlord was inworld this afternoon and we danced and talked. Made me feel a bit melancholic as I will miss his presence too. He was not often there but on the other hand he is the creator of the sim, his taste, his atmosphere.

Last dance and well you know me, of course I could not resist and took a few pics ..



Wearing:
Digit Darkes Antigua-Viola dress
No idea if it's still available or even if the shop exists as I have this dress for ages.

Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment