aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 9 July 2012

Collabor88 goodies



Showing three new items I bought Sunday at Collabor88; I think really cool ones. Soo many nice things there this time, phew, hard to resist.
Above two photos of the Schadenfreude Eala mesh dress in taupe. Wow, look at the back of this dress; awesome isn't it! The dress comes in several pastel shades.
And what about the D!va hair Tomoko2 type A in Citrine, gorgeous! This is definitely a hairstyle I love, meshy and scruffy ^^



Moreover I bought this cute see through The Sea Hole Seafarer's Cardi in silver; sooo sexy. It's the separate upper part of an outfit, which comes in several pastel shades.

I combined the cardi with:
Essence PST! jeans
the body co Summer skin
Plastik facial and body tattoos and
Amarelo Manga Sabrina belt.


dikke kus
Dido



No comments:

Post a Comment