aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 20 July 2012

Hair Fair at last

Clawtooth mesh hair

MINA hair

Hair from the Hair Fair:

MINA hair Anouk: a lot of non mesh hair that swings around your body
Anouk is long and wild and when I am not mistaken Mina named this hair after the famous Dutch rock singer Anouk ^^

The hair in the first photo is from Clawtooth and called 'Going Steady'. I am wearing the color with the cute name 'girl next door'. This is mesh hair and moves smoothly with my body a characteristic of mesh hair I truly love.

Outfit: MichaMi Lulu in brown
Slink womens natural barefeet mesh rigged
poses used: Elymode daydreaming at night

dikke kus
Dido

photos taken at Nitroglobus Labs my home

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. So relaxed and fun. The hairs look wonderful too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thx Kooky, yeah relaxing in my home garden in SL ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blowing a kiss to this lovely girl

    ReplyDelete