aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 27 July 2012

Leilah harem pants


Harem girl:
Phew finally some time to blog fashion after being busy at Nitroglobus Gallery with the new exhibit of Yoko Ireto her Nudes. 

Wearing the ALB (Analee Balut) Dream Fashion mesh Leilah Harem pants, which come with a hud that allows you to change the texture. Awesome these pants I practically live in them; i.e. haven't taken them of since I bought them last Tuesday.
I combined the pants with my R.icielli LARISSA minitop coral2 to create a sort of harem girl outfit. Love it ^^

From my closet: 
Maitreya Gold shoes - Esprit Xtd Cherry
Scribble necklace Hemp & Glass beads red (former FLF item)
LouLou&Co gloves Crepuscule & upper arm bracelet Myrtil
Dark Mouse Panty Raid belly chain
D!va hair Tomoko2 type A Citrine (colarbor July 12)
Plastik Soul Ink Face Tattoo  Fire Breather GG
League Taylor Sunkiss BlackIce skin


dikke kus
Dido


Pose used: DM Miss ornamental

No comments:

Post a Comment