aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 11 February 2012

A bit (any)more


I know I blogged these items; the Anymore Doll skin and the Elikatira Abbey hair before, but not so detailed as I do now. I truly love the mesh hair coz it's super when blogging: no hair sticking in my body anymore. The Doll skin is really nice too. Freckles freak as I am, I combined it with the tattoo freckles layer of YS&YS.


Wearing one of the many skins from the Doll folder (with/without cleavage, with/without freckles, different make-ups) and the Abbey hair in red 05 (the carrot reds folder gives 5 hairs in different shades of carrot red). 



New is also the Pepper snake belt, which comes with a menu; different options for texture of belt and buckle as well as resize option. I bought it at TFG this week, however, it didn't load into my inventory (I hate it when SL plays tricks on me). Danni Pfeffer, the designer was so kind to resend me immediately after I IM-ed her and explained what had happened. Thanks again Danni!


Tee 'I need you' and pants with suspenders are Anymore items too. Hey, hey I am a true Anymore girl today ^^
The gloves are my fav LouLou&Co Crepuscule ones, the tattoo is another fav of me; Angelic Freedom and awww I am wearing a ring Nitro gave me last nite, which he made himself. I love it, kisssssss sweetie!


Enjoy the weekend!
dikke kus
Dido

4 comments:

  1. pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thx Crazyinsl (awesome blog you have btw!) and Nitro for your compliments!
    dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete