aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Grey tones and PurplePoses



Hey this is the new (non-redskin) Andy with light DNA Damian skin and fancy UncleWeb Jino4 hair. Aren't we cute on the PurplePoses ball 14.
I love the way the fierce red of my Truth Priscilla 2 hair contrasts with the greyish purple of the background and my cardigan.


Pff this evening I worked sooooo hard coz I went shopping with my brother Michiel. Wow that guy is fast... he bought skin, hair, an AO, two sweaters and a pair of jeans in less than 1 hours. And he looked awesome, phew.


For this picture I rediscovered my Pig wrap plum stone cardigan, combined it with the CB black jeans, LouLou&Co Crepuscule gloves/bracelets, the Cupcakes black lace bra, my at the moment fav necklaces of HoD and Happy Finds, the League Wanderer earrings (FLF) and last but not least the Maitreya Gold Shanti Eggplant heels. Pfff a loooong sentence  ;-)
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment