aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 4 December 2011

Quirky


Hey hey here I am again on a Saturday nite ^^ showing you new hair from (e) Elikatira called Quirky; wow this is super cute, luv it! 
As is the brown leather dress from League, which I picked up yesterday i.e. a FLF (Fifty Linden Friday) item. Those textures yammie but hey this is League and their clothes as well as their skins are awesome.
The necklace is Miel and not supa new but I adore this necklace coz it goes so well with every outfit. It's scripted so you can change the color of the strings, the metal and the beads; really awesome. 

Wearing:
League Suede Wrap dress - dark brown (FLF) - NEW
Elikatira (e) Quirky hair - red 04 - NEW
RedMint skin pale No. 7
Poetic Colors Moon eyes - lavender
Miel Lish necklace
Angelic Tattoo - Freedom
.HoD. the crosary bracelet
A Birdsong Webed silver ring

dikke kus
Dido


awww shivering I forgot to take my coat 


No comments:

Post a Comment