aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 13 December 2012

Hair, hair and more hair


Hey I was in a shopping mood again yesterday ^^
I visited Collabor88 and bought hair and a skin: Glam Affair Amberly Europa Frostbite 03 Red skin and Tableau Vivant Loire hair red. Great quality and very affordable. 

But that wasn't all coz I also visited Lelutka and bought this awesome Pocahontas hair (wearing IrishRed) as well as 

 
Lelutka hair Jasmine  dark brunette (wearing Overcooked) that comes with and without the ponytail. Luv them both muchly!



Moreover wearing Crow gown by Fellini Couture, which my sweetie bought me in their SALE (50% off) this week. Thanks so much Yoko for the tip and Nitro for the awesome gift! Hugs you both!

Nitro and I worked hard in the galllery this evening. Yeah, will keep you posted coz tomorrow there will be a brand new installationn at Nitroglobus Galllery. Look for more info in this blog, my Flickr and FB.

dikke kus
Dido







No comments:

Post a Comment