aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 23 December 2012

Mrs Haas ring & Distracted by BDR


Wow this evening Nitro gave me an Xmas gift; the Mrs Haas ring as he called it, which he made himself! Awww I truly truly love this ring, it's simply awesome.... leaving me speachless!


Furthermore in this blog post I am showing you one of the many cool new outfits of BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich): the Distracted mesh skirt and sweater in red. Wow cool outfit, comfy and 'winterish'. I am a fan of Cameron.
Showing you only part of the total outfit, which includes also boots, shirt and pants layer in light grey and dito coloured socks with sculpted parts.  
The cute hat I am wearing is a part of Cica's Stars outfit, which I blogged yesterday.

Pictures taken at Nitroglobus Gallery in fron of Cica Ghost her awesome art installation.
Here's your taxi to the galllery in case you didn't visit yet.

Merry Xmas and a healthy, happy and sparkling 2013!
dikke kus & gros bisous for my sweetie Nitro (thx again darling!)
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment