aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Formal night




Last night (Tuesday, 25th August) was formal night at Key West Resort (The Wave). Lovely to notice that everybody had dressed up.
I was wearing my Zaara evening gown. I went there with my Canadian friend Wordsmith, who of course wore a tux. I let him choose the colour of my dress: red it was.
We had great fun, lovely music, walzing the night away. Well that was until Words had to leave.

There was a best dressed contest and guess what..... Yeah I won, split 1st place with Loriii (she is the girl in the white dress dancing behind me on the picture above).
I was happy with the price: 500 L$ wow! Thanks to all who voted for me, among them a girl who IM-ed me before the voting started and said 'I will vote for you, you look stunning, you European girls beat us'). I had to think of my friend Nereisse who describes herself as 'classy non-American (or at least loves being called one ^_^) in her blog.


Dikke kus
Dido