aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 26 October 2009

Halloween fun

So much orange freebee stuff these days. Pumpkins everywere in SL, you stumble over them. But I like it, I love the atmosphere.

Yesterday I was at PeppermintBlue where I found lots of free stuff male and female. Several total outfits all in orange included skin, hair, boots, skirts, shirts. I IM-ed my friend Jochem and asked him to buy the male stuff so we could make a pic for this blog entry.
In the pics I am wearing a combination: boots, socks and short of PeppermintBlue and the Sen*2 LongTshirt(dot) Blond.

Jochem wears one of the male PeppermintBlue outfits: leather jacket, jeans and boots. 


  

   

When going through my Halloween folder I found this oldtime fav orange dres, last years gift of Fishy Strawberry.

      


Dikke kus Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment