aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 30 October 2009

SilkRoad

Again freebees at PeppermintBlue, arghhhh this time 3 BatBabydoll dresses (available till 6th Nov). On the pic I am wearing the top Batbabydoll darkorange of the outfit.
However, the folder contained full outfits: tops, babydoll dresses, short, socks and shoes. Really awesome stuff to mix and match.


ROARS Mainstore
Cross the water and you will find Roars. Here I bought the Naughty KID pants for L$100: including prims, black gloves (shown on pic) and a tattoo. 
I love the texture of these pants, the wrinkles, the torns definitely made with an eye for detail. Roars has more nice stuff for little Lindens.

Tattoo not showing on the pic cause I promissed Alphons not to take off mine -an awesome Egyptian tattoo- as long as he wears his. He showed me the super secret spot where to obtain this Egyptian tattoo, but .... I won't tell ;-)

Dikke kus
Dido






No comments:

Post a Comment