aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 7 July 2011

Endless Love



Maybe not new but still nice to show: this sculptie Poncho, a former groupgift of Vita's Boudoir. There is a brand new GG right now at Vita's: a nice bag, but well I don't carry bags in SL; hey I always carry my overloaded closet with me... pfff who needs a bag lol?


The lovely Doll Endless Love dress is a bloggers review item of TrendStyle. The dress comes in may colours, but I love this rose one.


Furthermore wearing:
a Dutch Touch skin for a change; sTeRRe in Caramel
Exodi black hairbase with LAQ Kira hair 2
Poetic Colour eyes bright ice crystal
Lelutka lashes
League Wanderer bracelet, necklace and earrings
Miel CHUM bracelet
b.nuts Star lip piercing
TSS darken eyebrow piercing
CoLLisions 'Seize the Night' tattoo


Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment