aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 30 July 2011

Feathers in my hair


Yesterday I finally bought the awesome League Hitch dress Floral in soft brown, an item I wanted to buy for a long time. It's a mix of feminin, cute and tough and I love it.
While I was at League I couln't resist and bought 2 pair of League Side-Gartered stockings. On the photo below I am wearing the Dragon Tattoo stockings.



And.... I bought another wig, after all a girl cannot have enough hair right. It's from a shop I seldom visit: RedMint. Lovely hair and.... it's different: wearing hair No. 11 satin blond. The hair comes with a hud to change the color of the cute feathers. 


The tattoo is from [S]oleil called Faerie Fuck and a bloggers review item. Yep I know I am no faerie, but this is cute. It comes in different layers. 




From my closet:
Mi: Optical Glasses Shioya silver
LouLou&Co gloves Crepuscule
GF short western boots (halloween gift)


Have a nice weekend
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment