aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 28 June 2010

Foul Whisperings (exploring Macbeth)

 

with Smiling

One of the things I love most in SL and RL: exploring. Well I did today, with my friend Smiling, an explorer himself, who gave me many LM's and accompanied me to a few of the sims. I was amazed at all the creativity and beauty I encountered. Thanks Smiling, I had great fun and you gave me so many smiles ;-)

We started at Foul Whisperings, Strange Matters sim, where text of Macbeth floats around you as well as it is spoken, which adds to a weirdo experience.

Text from Notecard:
Foul Whisperings, Strange Matters is a symbolic treatment of the key themes of Shakespeare's play, Macbeth. Exploring the island allows one to experience the key milestones on Macbeth's journey.
Shakespeare's Macbeth is the story of a serial killer whose emotional journey is one from the will to power, through to bloodlust, moral confusion and ultimately to death.
You can also drill down to investigate themes such as the notions of authorship, adaptation, the playhouse, power and ethics.

Enjoy!
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment