aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Carpe Noctem


TFG (The Fashion Garret) 10th Edition is out! There are really nice big golden earrings as a group gift and, among many other nice items for girls and guys, this cute Tulip Lilly Set I bought and combined with my Ronsem hotpants, blowpop torn stockings and Anexx laceup boots 


I received a bloggers review package of CoLLisions containing 4 text chest tattoos. I show you one 'Carpe Noctem', which means Seize the night. Yeah! 


Moreover, I received a message from Lano Ling (Poetic Color Eyes) today that all his 'old eyes' are 75% off arghh. As PC eyes are my longterm favs I rushed over to the shop and bought among others these wonderful bright -Ice Crystal eyes


picture taken at the pirate ship where you start exploring Retropolis

I wanted to show Fabio's newly acquired Napoleon jacket from Meriken CO. I like it; detailed and well fitting. Us exploring Retropolis, a bunch of adventurous skyboxes. Fun!


Of course I won ;-)


Dikke kus
Dido

1 comment: