aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Fancy in brown and orange

After visiting Lollygagger lane with Bastian this afternoon I went back and dressed in brown I took this snapshot.
The jacket I am wearing is part of a Bare Rose outfit called Voyage. My friend Ner was wearing it last time I saw her and she showed me where she got it. So sweet of her. The outfit is great fun, not sure if Ner will blog it, so keep an eye on The SL Fashionista blog. Thanks again Ner, love you!


Wearing:

Jacket: Bare Rose Voyage jacket brown (part of outfit) 
Dress:  Ohmai: basics one piece in Orange navy
Stockings: Crazy Mala stockings (part of outfit)
Boots:  Redgrave girls biker boots sand
Gloves: XTC Shirley lace gloves

Pic taken at Lollygagger Lane (see my blog item)

Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment