aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 15 January 2010

A Plastik Courtisane

I love The Plastik mini dresses they are my favourite, easy to wear/combine, no fuzz adjusting and always super sexy and classy. I started my 'collection' months ago with a black and a gold boudoir dress, that I combined with my then favourite Milk Motion admiral jacket, but now ... omg I have so many Plastik dresses. My last acquisition is the red (Temptress) Courtesan dress as shown in the pics below.




Last evening I went out dancing in my new dress, combined it with my Aoharu leather jacket and red Courtisane Hors d'Haleine boots. Because I wanted really hot red lips I changed into the Exodi Sienna Nuit skin. Made me feel sexy this look and I was not the only one as I received compliments being told 'tonight you look so lovely'.
/me purs ..... hey I am a girl and love compliments ;-)

Dikke kus
Dido






Skin:  Exodi Sienna Nuit - Ornamental
Hair:  The Abyss Oxygen
Dress: The Plastik Courtesan, Temptress
Jacket: Aoharu RollUPRiders (http://exploringslwithdido.blogspot.com/2009/11/leather-jacket.html)

Boots: Courtisane Hors d'Haleine red
Bracelet: XTC Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment