aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Breathless



Nitro is away on a RL business trip :-( but yeah he managed to be here this evening very shortly, long enough to hold me on Juxtapose - Breathless.


Showing: a NEW skin called ZOE milk 1, the Group Gift of Step inSide skins. As well as Souffle SummerLove outfit, which I bought at TDR (The Dressing Room). The skirt is mesh, the top comes in undershirt and shirt layer. I feel very very very pinkish ^^

The hair is one of my Truth faves called Kalle 2; wearing mahogany w/roots
Furthermore wearing:
Mayfly Liquid Light eyes Rainshower shadow
Angelic Tattoo Freedom
Acide! GSP 7.1 piercing Jam Grey
erratic cuff silver (bracelet)
Kosh 3 missing locks bracelet
TonkTastic Fingerless biker gloves black


dikke kus
Dido

Photos taken at Angel Labs, Costa Blanco (my awesome home sim)

No comments:

Post a Comment