aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Candarelletje



When my friend Mina saw me dressed up like this she said 'you look like Chantal J.' (a Dutch musical star) and later on she called me 'candarelletje' (sweetener).
Anyway, it's true I look supa sweet in my new coldLogic mesh dress London in scarlet (red). Wow this dress is so nicely made and it fits great (had to reduce my small tits to tiny but who cares ^^)


I used Del May (DM) 'Mime' poses, which have been created for the 'Mime project' to match the theme of the UGLY DUCK skin.   


Furthermore wearing:
Truth hair mesh Leticia w/roots champagne
Maitreya mesh Radical boots red reptile
!SSD Frils - bijou Roulette earrings & princess necklace (part of set)
Mayfly Liquid light eyes rainshower shadow
Redmint skin pale no. 07
COCO hat red
XTC shirley gloves and bracelet
erratic cuff silver
uRbAnGiRl tattoo layer Emma Lips - vine (lipstick)


dikke kus
Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment