aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 4 September 2010

Nice game


Sometimes SL really sucks and yesterday night I had another fine example: a friend (lets call him Mr. X) told me about his SL and RL mixing up. Weirdo story as he and his SL GF were gonna meet in RL, really in love, hours in SL, emails, phone calls, etc etc well you know the story.... (sounds familiar doesn't it). 

Anyway, when returning to SL after being away for a long weekend, my friend his SL GF told him she had been intimate with her former RL lover. Tears, more tears, drama, etc. But, that's not all coz the story continues: the SL GF seems she was reckless and she might be pregnant now with her ex lovers' child. OMG what drama. My friend is devastaded and hurts. What should he do?   
Mm, yeah nice game Second Life .... 

Dikke kus
Dido

2 comments:

  1. I wish people would figure out that if you are going to have anything to do with people, Second Life isn't a game... its Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had something similar to this happen to me in RL. I wish we didn't take it from SL... she has wrecked me.

    ReplyDelete