aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 23 January 2011

Hey it's my REZZ DAY



close up of the new Truth hair that also comes with a black hat


Yep today 23 January is my rezz day and I am 4 yrs old ... arghhhhhh

Wearing:
Truth Tegan hair streaked - cranberry  NEW
LAQ Vilda Xmas gift Fair glow skin
The Secret Store - Pretty Poppy dress  NEW
Maitreya Dune boots royal blue
YS & YS Freckles Add tatoo layer 
Poetic Color eyes Easter lilac
Naive Vixie socks blue
Mandala Bangle Buddha blue
XTC Shirley gloves

Dikke kus
Dido

4 comments:

  1. Happy Rez Day! Thank you for giving us the awesome gift that is your blog - I love it!

    And now I must go buy that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Emerald thanks so much! You warm my RL heart. Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face looks better less horse like! Clothes ehhh lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the friendly comments Ano. What an asshole you are btw hiding behind Anonymous.
    Pfff
    Dido

    ReplyDelete