aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 7 January 2011

Post Xmas Plastik and more

Last nite after unpacking the Xmas gift of Plastik (yeah I know I'm a bit late), but wow what a shower of gifts: several dresses, Lionheart skins in many many colours including elven ears and eyes, Tees (female and male), bracelets, mouth stars and the Project Themeology Snowflake outfit, which comes in many many layers. Thanks Aikea for the awesome gift!!! Took me some time to unpack and arrange all items. I decided to blog some and started to set up the studio when Matt arrived.

I changed my plans and asked him to join me in the studio. Matt did a total makeover lately: new skin, several new hairstyles, clothes and a pair of super COCO boots. So I decided to combine his new look with my Plastik Xmas gift.


I was really inspired yesterday; could not stop taking pics. Matt asked me to shoot new profile pics of his avi. Wow I love the result, Matt too as he immediately placed several into his profile.

Wishing you a nice weekend!
Dikke kus
Dido

Matt is wearing:
Skin: DNA Damien type 2 hair eyeliner
Poetic Color eyes dark wood
Dura-Boy Hair 05 (Dark Brown)
Sweater: Ronsem Crash Knit
Pants: LeLutka-cargo pants/black
COCO EngineerBoots (Brown)
Nose Ring: [-B-] :Basic Piercings: - Septum
Facial Hairs tattoo layer: Antebellum - MDCCCXCVII 
Necklace: Rusty choker 2

Dido is wearing:
From the Plastik Xmas giftbox:
Lionheart Fable Ice Queen skin, inclusive facial tattoo layer Soul Ink-Pierrot and Elven ears  Project Themeory Snowflake outfit
Ommon tiny snowflake (in mouth)
Friendship Twist-Brat (bracelet)
Truth hair Mariska in cranberry
Poetic Color Eyes Easter Lilac
Surf Couture Elsa Boots white
TSS Darken eyebrow piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment