aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 12 March 2011

Tsunami


Shocked about the horrible things that happened in Japan yesterday, the earthquake, the tsunami, I wanted to blog to express my feelings of shock and sympathy for the people over there, but what can I say? The horror is too big for words. Japan is dear to me, especially after my holiday there last May. I care!

I blog this skin from Lionskin shop. The shop gives you the skin and a notecard telling the following: 
'When when YOU take a copy of this skin PLEASE DONATE what you can to the Red Cross Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Efforts in the Pacific. Any donation will help and go a long way to help rebuild the lives of people there after this horrific disaster.
http://redcrosschat.org/ or  any  other   redcross  THANK YOU '

Furthermore I am wearing the MONS bodysuit blackfashion of the Fashion House, Nayla Magika hair and my LouLou&Co gloves and bracelets. Keeping it simple.

Dikke kus
Dido

1 comment:

  1. Nods. We all are japanese today. You are so sensible bb.

    ReplyDelete