aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 8 April 2011

Bite your nose


Wow, cannot explain how much I love this cute nose bandaid. I wanted one for some time and noticed one in Lizcar Andretti's blog 'slwhatever'. So I asked her and she was so kind to IM me this evening and show me the Grixdale Body Shoppe Ouch bandaids. They come in a package of 4 colors each. Thanks and hugs Lizcar you are such a sweet girl!


Earlier this evening my dear friend Kooky had sent me an LM to Shakeup. There I bought a fatpack Nose Bandaids in many colours.
So hey bite my nose and i will bite yours!


I have been biting my BF's noses since I am in SL, however Andy bit mine. Nasty man, sooo I really needed this little bandaid ;-)


Dikke kus
Dido

5 comments:

  1. Hey Dido, love the blog. Lots of great finds, both places and clothes.
    But I need slurls to the stores ... can't find Crazy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stinalina for your interest in my blog!
    Aww yeah I know I am a lazy girl and skip the slurls nowadays.... sorry. Here's the slurl to CRAZY: slurl.com/secondlife/Mata mata/242/53/401

    You will love Loan Jogiches her designs I am sure. Oh and don't buy all, leave some for me ;-)
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me feel guilty for not adding Slurls Stinalina! Sooooo guilty that I added all slurls for this blog entry ;-)
    Dikke kus and have a nice weekend!
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - thanks Dido.
    Is now the time to tell you that I've been reading a bit back in your blog and saved a lot of entries because I wanted to visit the stores you mentioned ... I'm guessing - no slurls either...! So you've probably not heard the last of me...!!! :-)
    But yeah, I really like your blog - I like your style and the clothes you choose. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you got me there Stinalina ;-)
    Hey but you can always IM me and I will be more than glad to help yah!
    Btw thanks for the compliment! Muawww
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete