aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 26 June 2011

日本家屋


Wow, like the ReBourne moroccan skybox, the Japanese one is maybe even more awesome. I really really love this Japanese home surrounded by water, plants and the sound of birds. When I received the notecard I tp-ed there immediately and happened to meet the creator Danny Bourne himself.
He is Dutch like me, so we were able to chat in our native tongue for a change. He is a nice person and so creative. I admire his work a lot. He told me his inspiration for this Japanese home came partly from the movie 'Memoires of a geisha'.

So today I transformed myself into a geisha, wearing a KIK kimono maniyushage, tabi and Nao*kanzashi hair from a hunt (your ago Teahunt) and returned to the reBourne Prefabs Japanese skybox to take pictures. Take a look at the bamboo trees and the pond, so serene. Wanna go and have a look yourselve? Here's your taxi


  

Dikke kus
Dido

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! you've been there!! And yes, their prefabs are awsome, excellent, detailed and full of style. And being there without a kimono and fitting hairstyle is almost impolite...
    hugz 10 Goosson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thx 10 for your interest in my blog and yep I agree with you it's an awesome prefab.
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete