aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Nicola and the sheep


Wearing:
Entre Mares Nicola/Gold formal dress   NEW
I saw a NC with this dress and really wanted to blog this one, so there you go: me in Nicola.
Instead of going to a ballroom I went to feed the sheep, wow love the matching colors. I like the asymmetric line and the fluffy sculpted parts of this dress as well as the color pattern. 

Thanks Sykao for the bloggers review item!




From my invent:
Eclectica Swoon gloves Ivory
AMD Crater Jewelry (necklace, earrings)
Truth Maggie hair - champagne (last weeks hair but luv it ^^)
Essences Quilla skin - rosy pale 
Essences Quilla lipstick pale.03
From the Mynerva GG make-up pack: the eyeliner/shadow
Maitreya Gold - IXkin champagne-duo shoes


dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment